To be added to our mailing list, complete the fields below.
ASCO's Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) is an oncologist-led, practice-based quality assessment program designed to promote excellence in cancer care by helping practices create a culture of self-examination and improvement.
QOPI provides a standard methodology, robust library of quality metrics for oncology, and a collection tool to reliably and routinely assess care, inform quality improvement activities, and demonstrate quality to patients and external stakeholders. Early adopters of QOPI are well-positioned to meet external reporting requirements for payers and the government and participate in new payment models focused on quality.
Is your practice ready? Get engaged today!
- Largest library of quality measures for outpatient oncology practices
- Structured process and collection tool
- Comparative benchmarks
- Information to guide improvement activities
- Approved data source for ABIM MOC
- Register anytime (at least one month prior to collection round)
- Focus on areas important to you
- Benchmark your results to the QOPI national aggregate and review your results in practice, office, and physician reports