To be added to our mailing list, complete the fields below.
QOPI® Certification Pending Status
- Applied for QCP™ and submitted initial documentation of charts and standards.
- Practices who are designated "Certification Pending" have one year to achieve QOPI Certification, otherwise their current application will no longer be valid.
- Re-certifying practices should ensure that they achieve re-certification by their certification expiration date to prevent their certification from lapsing.
QOPI® Certification Achieved
- Met or exceeded QOPI® Certification Measure scoring requirements in a recent QOPI round.
- Met QOPI Certification Site Assessment Standards.
- Participated in QOPI abstraction at least once per year during three-year Certification term.
- For three years or until renewal, as long as Certification maintenance requirements are met.