To be added to our mailing list, complete the fields below.
Access quality and performance improvement resources for your practice! These resources include Quality Improvement Tools, Webinar Recordings, Podcasts from QOPI Participants, and much more.
Quality Improvement Resources
- ASCO Quality Training Program
- Practice Improvement Resources
- ASCO’s Quality Care & Guidelines
- Choosing Wisely: An Initiative of the ABIM Foundation
- Practice Management
- Health Information Technology
- CMS Reporting
- ASCO University
- Professional Development
- Fact Sheet for Patients: How to safely handle and store medication
- Cancer.net's Two Part Series on Managing Pain (for Patients)
- Tobacco Cessation Oncology Provider Guide
- ASCO University Webinar Series: Quality Improvement
- ASCO University - Education and Training
- ASCO-ONS Standards for Safe Chemotherapy Administration
- ASCO Clinical Guidelines and Tools
- ASCO Chemotherapy Treatment Plan/Summary Templates
- ONS - Putting Evidence into Practice
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Informed Consent for Chemotherapy Administration
- AHRQ Health Care Innovations Exchange
Program Webinar Recordings
- February 11, 2014: Carolyn Hendricks, MD, community oncologist and Chair of ASCO's Quality of Care Committee, discusses her experience with QOPI and QOPI Certification in a single physician practice
- November 19, 2013: Featuring Carole Dalby, RN, MBA, CCRP, Quality Administrator at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and David Dougherty, MD, Chief Quality & Safety Officer for the University of Rochester's Wilmot Cancer Center
Multimedia and Podcasts
Participation in QOPI
Listen in as Dr. Jim Frame, Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, West Virginia discusses what it's like to participate in QOPI, including the process, available ASCO resources and how his practices used learnings to make changes in how they care for patients.
Listen in as Dr. Mike Neuss, Chief Medical Officer,Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center,Nashville, Tennessee discusses what it's like to participate in QOPI and some of the reasons practices would benefit from participating in QOPI.
Listen in as Dr. Douglas W. Blayney, Chair of the ASCO Board of Directors Committee, Stanford Professor and past President of ASCO, and Dr. David Dougherty, Chief Quality Officer at the James P. Wilmot Cancer Center at the University of Rochester Medical Center, discuss what it's like to participate in QOPI®.
Listen in as Dr. Michael Kosty, Program Director of the Hematology/Oncology Training Program at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California and Dr. Frances Collichio, Associate Program Director and Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill discuss what it's like for a Fellowship Training Program to participate in QOPI.